Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Chapter 10 : Last Horizon




Lightship Chronicles
Book 1 : Sacred Warrior
copyright©2015 Zorin Florr
Chapter 10 : Last Horizon



Thank you for reading Lightship Chronicles. Without your support it would be impossible for me to continue writing this series. So please purchase a copy from Smashwords, it includes Chapter 10. We all work for a living and writing this series takes tremendous dedication and time, I'm sure you understand. I know you will enjoy the new revelations and twisted ending in Chapter 10. So please spread the love. Tell all your friends about Lightship Chronicles, and encourage everyone to buy their own copies so I can write more.

Sincerely,

Zorin Florr


Smashwords here I come! I can't wait to read it all.

End of Book 1
To Be Continued In Book 2
The Ωmega Obelisk

No comments:

Post a Comment